Flagler County SmallBIZ EXPO and Conference
Shop, Eat & Play by the Lake with more than 100 local vendors from Flagler County. This free, family-friendly event will feature live entertainment, vendor exhibits for shopping, a variety of Food Trucks to dine, free children’s activities, prizes, and more!
The City of Palm Coast is proud to partner with the Palm Coast-Flagler Regional Chamber of Commerce to co-host the Flagler County SmallBIZ EXPO and Conference at Central Park in Town Center on March 26, 2022 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Shop, Eat & Play by the Lake with more than 100 local vendors from Flagler County. This free, family-friendly event will feature live entertainment, vendor exhibits for shopping, a variety of Food Trucks to dine, free children’s activities, prizes, and more! Accessible indoor restrooms will be available on both ends of the park.
All vendors will be Flagler County small businesses offering exciting, unique goods and services, including:
· Custom luxury travel excursions for destinations worldwide
· Handmade and homemade products of all kinds, from purses to pet treats
· Local business services from accounting to advertising
· Specialized local home improvement providers
Food vendors include:
· Sweet Shelia’s Funnel Cakes of Palm Coast
· Cool Beans Barbecue and Catering of Bunnell
· Kona Ice of Bunnell
· Irie Cuisine by JC
Family-Friendly Attractions include:
· FREE 52-foot inflatable obstacle course from Bounce Party Rentals of Palm Coast
· Adoptable pets from the Flagler Humane Society
· Live stage featuring Pyramid Disc Jockeys and local talent
· Plus face painting, an expo scavenger hunt, giveaways & cultural programs
During the Expo, the Chamber of Commerce will be hosting a free small business conference with workshops and speakers inside City Hall.
Conference segments include:
· “Small Business Health Care in 2022: Must-Know Info” presented by Florida Health Care Plans
· “Being an Employer of Choice” presented by CareerSource
· “Being a Person of Influence” presented by Teresa Rand Consulting
· “Mastering the Map Search” presented by the Chamber of Commerce
· “Doing Business with Government” presented by Bunnell City Manager Dr. Alvin Jackson
We hope to see you there! For more event information, please visit: flaglercountybizexpo.com