Indian Trails Sports Complex
Host site of local, regional, and state sports tournaments, the Indian Trails Sports Complex provides visitors with exceptional athletic facilities for soccer, lacrosse, flag football, baseball, and softball. We invite you to consider Palm Coast for your next sports tournament!
4 Baseball Fields
4 Softball Fields
8 Multi-Use Fields
Permits for tournaments and leagues/training must be made in advance, by the following dates:
Fall – Mid August-November
- Tournaments: Request must be made prior to June 15
- Leagues/training: Request must be made prior to August 1
Winter/Spring – January-May
- Tournaments: Request must be made prior to November 1
- Leagues/training: Request must be made prior to December 15
Summer – June - Mid August
- Tournaments: Requests must be made prior to April 1
- Leagues/training: Request must be made prior to May 1
Once your permit is submitted and approved, the following documents must be submitted:
- Light Schedule: Due one week prior to the start of practice
- Participation numbers: Due one week prior to the start of game permits
The permit will be released two (2) days after participation numbers are received.
* The fields at Indian Trails Sports Complex are closed in December, to allow the turf to rest and our staff to complete general maintenance. Permits may be issued during December at other locations per the approval of the Athletics & Field Maintenance Supervisor.
Please note that new and/or large-scale tournaments will need to attend a Special Events Review Team (SERT) meeting to ensure appropriate safety and logistics support.
Services listed below may be provided for an additional cost
- Parking Staff: Staff is available to assist with parking, for an additional fee.
- Maintenance Staff: Staff is available to be on-site during the event for restroom and trash maintenance, for an additional fee.
- Electronic Signage: At least 2 signs may be placed on major, adjacent roadways (Belle Terre Parkway) to direct participants and visitors to the designated parking lots, for an additional fee.
- Vendors: The event host is responsible for food and equipment vendors. All vendors must comply with City permit/vendor requirements.
- Tents: Rental tents sized 12' x 12' or greater are allowed, but require a tent permit, obtained through the City of Palm Coast. The City does not rent tents.
- Emergency Medical Services: Palm Coast Fire Department is available to provide on-site medical support, for an additional fee.
Athletic Field Permit Application
Organizations and leagues wanting to hold practices and/or games at Indian Trails Sports Complex must read the Athletic Field Use Policy and complete the attached Permit Application.
Tournament Policy and Permit Application Form
Organizations wanting to host a tournament event at Indian Trails Sports Complex must read the Tournament Policy and complete the attached Permit Application.
The City of Palm Coast recognizes that youth and adult sports programs have a positive impact on the residents of the community. The Palm Coast Sports Alliance was initially created as part of the economic development plan, Prosperity 2021, with the goal being to create opportunities to promote and expand sports, recreation, and leisure programs for our local citizens, market and attract sporting and recreational events for the positive impact on citizens, and assist with hosting sporting events.
The Sports Alliance has since evolved to encompass all of Flagler County bringing together local athletic groups and better engaging the community.
Sports Alliance Members
Core Martial Arts and Fitness
Flagler Babe Ruth Baseball
Flagler County Parks & Recreation
Flagler Sheriff’s PAL
Florida Elite Soccer
Florida Challenge Sports Events
Inter-United Soccer Club
Mad Dog Football
Palm Coast and the Flagler Beaches
Palm Coast Little League
Palm Coast Soccer
Royal Palms Soccer Club
5455 Belle Terre Parkway
Palm Coast, FL 32137
Hours of Operation
Use of the fields is by permit