Belle Terre Park
This recreational complex offers visitors a variety of favorite leisure amenities, including sports fields, playgrounds, tennis courts, and handball and racquetball courts.
Interested organizations may rent the pavilions, gazebo, and multi-purpose field for external events, gatherings, sports, etc. To reserve the patio, gazebo, or basketball court, please visit here. For field usage, please see the information under Permit Request Policy for Fields, Athletic Field Use Policy, and Tournament Policy. All field requests must be forwarded to our Fields Supervisor Joe Higgs, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pavilion or Playground Gazebo
$45 Daily Rate (rentals must conclude by 6pm)
Security Deposit: $50 (refundable pending post-event park inspection)
Electricity and water are not available.
Non-Profit Sports Alliance: Free
For-Profit Sports Alliance:
Tier 1 (1 field): $250/season
Tier 2 (2-3 fields): $300/season
Tier 3 (4+ fields): $500/season
Tournament Field Rates
Non-Profit Sports Alliance: Free
For-profit Sports Alliance, Residents, and Non-Residents: $100/field/day
Security Deposit: $250/field (refundable pending post-event field inspection)
Deposit is non-refundable if fields are requested and not used/limited capacity
Additional Tournament Fees
Applicable to all organizations
Staff Maintenance: $25/hour
All tournaments and reservations designated by the City of Palm Coast as a “Special Event” must adhere to the rules and procedures of the current Special Event Ordinance. This includes attending a Special Events Review Team (SERT) meeting. For more information, visit the External Events page.
Permits for tournaments and leagues/training must be made in advance by the following dates:
Fall – Mid August-November
- Tournaments: Request must be made prior to June 15
- Leagues/training: Request must be made prior to August 1
Winter/Spring – January-May
- Tournaments: Request must be made prior to November 1
- Leagues/training: Request must be made prior to December 15
Summer – June - Mid August
- Tournaments: Requests must be made prior to April 1
- Leagues/training: Request must be made prior to May 1
Once your permit is submitted and approved, the following documents must be submitted:
- Light Schedule: Due one week prior to the start of practice
- Participation numbers: Due one week prior to the start of game permits
The permit will be released two (2) days after participation numbers are received.
Please note that new and/or large-scale tournaments will need to attend a Special Events Review Team (SERT) meeting to ensure appropriate safety and logistics support.
Services listed below may be provided for an additional cost
- Parking Staff: Staff is available to assist with parking for an additional fee.
- Maintenance Staff: Staff is available to be on-site during the event for restroom and trash maintenance for an additional fee.
- Electronic Signage: At least 2 signs may be placed on major, adjacent roadways to direct participants and visitors to the designated parking lots for an additional fee.
- Vendors: The event host is responsible for food and equipment vendors. All vendors must comply with City permit/vendor requirements.
- Tents: Rental tents sized 12' x 12' or greater are allowed but require a tent permit obtained through the City of Palm Coast. The City does not rent tents.
- Emergency Medical Services: The Palm Coast Fire Department is available to provide on-site medical support for an additional fee.
Organizations and leagues wanting to hold practices and/or games at Belle Terre Park must read the Athletic Field Use Policy and complete the attached Permit Application.
Organizations wanting to host a tournament event at Belle Terre Park must read the Tournament Policy and complete the attached Permit Application.
The City of Palm Coast recognizes that youth and adult sports programs positively impact the community's residents. The Palm Coast Sports Alliance was initially created as part of the economic development plan Prosperity 2021, with the goal being to create opportunities to promote and expand sports, recreation, and leisure programs for our local citizens, market and attract sporting and recreational events for the positive impact on citizens, and assist with hosting sporting events.
The Sports Alliance has since evolved to encompass all of Flagler County, bringing together local athletic groups and better engaging the community.
Sports Alliance Members
Core Martial Arts and Fitness
Flagler Babe Ruth Baseball
Flagler County Parks & Recreation
Flagler Sheriff’s PAL
Florida Elite Soccer
Florida Challenge Sports Events
Inter-United Soccer Club
Mad Dog Football
Palm Coast and the Flagler Beaches
Palm Coast Little League
Palm Coast Soccer
Royal Palms Soccer Club
339 Parkview Drive
Palm Coast, FL 32164
Hours of Operation