Imagine 2050: City on the Rise
Get ready for an exciting opportunity to be a part of shaping the future of our beautiful community! This is your chance to make your mark and create a city that reflects your dreams.
Get ready for an exciting opportunity to be a part of shaping the future of our beautiful community! The City of Palm Coast is excited to announce the launch of "Imagine 2050," a comprehensive plan update that invites you to have a direct hand in the destiny of Palm Coast. This is your chance to make your mark and create a city that reflects your dreams and aspirations.
In simple terms, a comprehensive plan is like a roadmap for the future of our city. It's a big-picture plan that helps guide how Palm Coast grows and develops over the years. Imagine 2050 will serve as our community's blueprint, outlining what we want our city to look like in the year 2050 and how we'll get there.
Kickoff Event Schedule:
City Council Workshop
- Date: Tuesday, October 10
- Time: 1 p.m.
- Location: Community Wing of City Hall, 160 Lake Ave., Palm Coast, FL 32164
- Details: The City Council and the Planning and Land Development Regulation Board will discuss the vision and goals for Imagine 2050 during this workshop. It's an essential step in the process, and all residents are invited to tune in and follow along!
Public Engagement Events
- Date: Wednesday, October 11
- Time: 4-7 p.m.
- Location: Palm Coast Community Center, 305 Palm Coast Pkwy NE, Palm Coast, FL 32137
- Details: This event is your time to shine! The city wants to hear their thoughts, ideas, and dreams for Palm Coast's future. Community members are encouraged to join and let their voices be heard. This is a drop-in-style event that will include a project overview, presentation, and interactive activities. Together, Palm Coast can be a place everyone is proud to call home.
Imagine having a say in the parks you visit, the roads you drive on, the schools your children attend, and so much more. These events are your opportunity to be a part of the decision-making process that will shape our city's destiny.
But the excitement doesn't stop there! We've got a whole calendar of engaging events and activities planned in the coming months to ensure your voice is heard.
City leaders, planners, and staff members will be present to listen, learn, and take notes. The input received will help shape the policies and projects that will guide Palm Coast's growth for decades to come.
Residents are encouraged to stay tuned for more information on the Imagine 2050 comprehensive plan update, including upcoming events, surveys, and ways to get involved. Let's Imagine 2050 together and make Palm Coast an even better place to live, work, and play!