Explore Palm Coast's Municipal Job Opportunities
The City of Palm Coast will :
- Advertise all open positions on this website and on the bulletin board in the Reception Area at City Hall.
- Only accept applications for currently open positions.
- Only accept applications that are received by the stated deadline.
The application is available for completion by clicking the link above. Computers are available for public use at City Hall, 160 Lake Avenue. if you have difficulty completing the on-line application, you may request assistance through the Human Resources Office, also located at City Hall.
In an effort to increase our service to our community, the City of Palm Coast would also recommend that those seeking employment, both with the City and with other organizations in our community, contact CareerSource Flagler. CareerSource Flagler provides free, comprehensive services to the community through application/interview assistance, re-training opportunities, education assistance and a host of other support services.
How to apply for an open position with the City of Palm Coast:
- Complete the Online Employment Application in full. The online application is the first step in determining whether an applicant possesses the minimum qualifications to be considered for a position.
- Once your application is completed, submit your application for any open positions before 5:00pm on the closing date as indicated.
- If successful, the application will be forwarded to the hiring department, once the posting has closed.
- If unsuccessful, an applicant is welcome to contact the Human Resources office to inquire as to what was determined to be the disqualifying condition.
- Resumes : We realize applicants spend considerable time in development of a resume. Please note that initial screening for minimum qualification is primarily done utilizing the online application. Applicants are advised to be certain to complete the online application in full.
Resumes will be accepted if they are attached to the completed online application. Paper resumes will not be accepted. Should an applicant be called for an interview, he/she is welcome to bring a paper copy of the resume, at that time, to further illustrate employment history and qualification.